26 November 2008

I'm yours... all yours zweety!?

whoaaa... i know it's late to post this but i simply love the Ssong! ok ok i admit before all i understood was dumbdumbdumb....

Well you done done me and you bet I felt itI tried to be chill but you're so hot that I meltedI fell right through the cracksNow I'm trying to get backBefore the cool done run outI'll be giving it my bestestAnd nothing's gonna to stop me but divine interventionI reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn someBut I won't hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait, I'm yoursWell open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you're freeLook into your heart and you'll find love love love loveListen to the music of the moment, maybe sing with meAll - ah peaceful melodyAnd it's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love lovedSo I won't hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait I'm sureThere's no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate, I'm yoursScooch on closer dearAnd I will nibble your earI've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorAnd bending over backwards just to try to see it clearerBut my breath fogged up the glassAnd so I drew a new face and laughedI guess what I'm be saying is there ain't no better reasonTo rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsIt's what we aim to doOur name is our virtueI won't hesitate no more, no moreIt cannot wait I'm sureThere's no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fate, I'm yoursWell no no, well open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you're freeLook into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yoursPlease don't, please don't, please don'tThere's no need to complicateCause our time is shortThis is out fate, I'm yours

No comments:

Post a Comment