20 April 2008

Lucban 'foodtrip' with High School Friends



Okay i'll write this blog while watching SIGNOS a docu from GMA 7 about the climate change/ global warming.

Karlo (My highschool friend) and I had a conversation the other night at YM. He told me he'd be staying here in the province for long this summer and asked me to have planned outings so he'll enjoy his vacation from Med school. I really wanted to go to Lucban since the start of vacation at school but my sched was really filled up with work related plans. I asked him last night if he was already here and replied.. YES... so that means a first of many gimiks!

We left Lucena at around 4:30pm and went straight to Ground Zero where we had a very heavy merienda (imagine an all carbs meal; baked ravioli and picone). After merienda we were supposed to drink coffee at Cafe San Luis but as soon as we arrived... i ordered beer (hahaha yeah right choosing coffee over beer). We had a lot of reminiscin' bout high school life and that was 8 years ago! I only had 2 red horse beers; Jica and Karlo had 1 glass of Bailey's each... Tina txtd me and told me to go to Juroz where she and her barkada are drinking cocktails. We went just to tell them we were going home but she insisted we stay and drink with them... i told her i couldn't drink so much bcoz i will be driving. I only had 6 shots. Then off to 7/11... why did we go there? I was looking for this magazine which were already sold out in the malls and magazine stands in Lucena (i'll blog about the magazine next).

Anyways i dropped them off at 7/11 Lucena... we arrived at around 10:15in the evening.

*its just me*

No comments:

Post a Comment