18 April 2008

Its a fresh start... finally!


Whew... yipee!

Finally my very own blog!

haayz... been thinking for exactly 2 weeks now if i should create my own blog...

i always tell myself... "AR tumatanda ka na huh... baka di mo na masakyan mga bagong trip sa internet"...

wehh.. i have proven myself wrong again.... im not that old to have my own blog... i created my friendster account 5 years ago... and up to now mine is superior than most of my friends...

i decided to make my own multiply account... and again... i aced mastering it (well im no 'master' at this html things...)! it's just that if you really want something so bad... u can adapt to it!

"... kung gusto may paraan... kung ayaw may dahilan"!

i'm still trying to learn this.. so please bear if its dumb looking!
* ill be posting my day's recap later...

**its just me**

No comments:

Post a Comment