20 April 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

These are my Por da Boiz friends (tropa)... well in reality they are my students turned out we have many things in common... when wer inside the kitchen or the clasrum they are very keen on listening and jotting notes... but wait til u see the tropa outside... BOOZED all the way! Well anyways i'll mention their names with our alias:Tolitz-Pangz, Pery-Lampong, Dirk-Doz, Deo-Baleleng, Kevin-Mecaso, Jonathan M-Daboi, Jonathan A-Tugz.com, Ardee-Rufz, Randel-Butete, Renan-'24' and Carlo-Labi (who is now in singapore)... so what do they call me... wait for it on my future posts!

I have lots of friends... yes indeed! im a very congenial person... but among all my friends i treasure my friendship the most with 2 people; Jethro and Roel.... We've only known each other since 2003 and its only like 5 years as compared to some.... they are both like brothers to me... we know each other's secrets (hehehe well basically not all... but we tend to tell each other everything)... When we were younger (hahaha as if were already old)... we used to go out and have fun at an average of 4 times a week... now... twice a month is already an achievement (!? hehe).

Friendship is actually not base on how often you see each other...
.... diz is robert a.k.a. obet... my bestfriend... he was actually an employee/ service staff at my restaurant (giusseppe) before... we rarely see each other now (although i saw him earlier at sm and was with him yesterday)... we still see to it that our friendship is continuous... he is a 'rakizta'... a band member playing lead guitar!

How about you whats up with ur friends, tropa, kaibigan, mates?
I just posted this because the best times in my life are shared with them!
SIMPLE--- they make me happy and contented!


*its just me*

No comments:

Post a Comment